- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 247
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1The Renaissance Timeline: Events Overview
This course can be found in: AP Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 20+ AP study guides, and 3,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryLook through this course as part of your preparations for taking the AP European History exam. This extensive study aid provides you with full coverage of all the major topics on the exam through engaging lessons and self-assessment quizzes.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Related AP Courses
About This AP European History Course
Watch video lessons on the Reformation, World War II, and other key events in European history in preparation for the Advanced Placement (AP) European History Exam using this study guide course. These resources were developed by professional educators to be engaging and easy to follow, while covering the topics you'll need to know to pass the AP exam and earn college credit. Each video lesson is complemented by a self-assessment quiz, which can help you gauge your knowledge of subjects as varied as the formation of the Soviet Union and the effect of jazz music on 1930s Europe.
Check out our AP test prep materials! We've got AP courses to teach you the material, comprehensive AP study guides to help you study, AP practice tests to test your knowledge, and informational AP resources to get you up to speed on testing logistics.
This course was last updated in 2019.
AP European History Course Information
This course is designed to prepare you for the AP European History exam, covering all of the topics outlined in the official test materials provided by the College Board. Our professional instructors created this comprehensive course to help you master these objectives. Some of the topics covered in this course are listed below:
Art, Literature and Technological Advancements in Europe
- Detailing the art and literature of the Renaissance
- Exploring the Scientific Revolution and Enlightenment
- Understanding the first Industrial Revolution
European Empires and Revolutionary Movements
- Outlining the wars of religion in Europe
- Defining the Age of Expansion
- Discussing the rise of monarchical nation states
- Explaining the Napoleonic Empire
Europe During World War I, World War II and Beyond
- Discussing the 1920s and 1930s in Europe
- Exploring European history of WWI and WWII
- Detailing the rise of fascism and Cold War Europe
In 25 chapters and a total of 222 lessons, we've outlined all of the material you'll want to study in order to earn a high score on the AP European History exam. It's helpful to take the lesson quizzes and chapter tests before test day to make sure you're ready.
AP European History Exam Information
- Number of Questions: 60
- Question Type: 55 multiple-choice questions, one document based question, three short-answer questions and one long essay
- Time Limit: 3 hours and 15 minutes
- Exam Cost: $94
The Advanced Placement Exam (AP) is a registered trademark of College Board, which is not affiliated with www.heiqigong.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? www.heiqigong.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Top AP Exam Study Guides and Resources
- LPN NCLEX Exam Preparation Resources
- Bank Teller Exam Information, Resources and Exam Preparation Tips
- GED Algebra Exam: Training and Preparation Information
- What to Expect When You Start Taking AP Courses
- Compass Exams
- Flip Your Classroom with www.heiqigong.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- Free Online Appraiser Licensing Exam Preparation Information
- AP European History: Summary of Coursework
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses