- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 48
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Business Development? - Definition & Basics
Course SummaryTrain your company's employees in business development with this comprehensive online course. These engaging lessons show your employees how to apply the foundations of business development, use sales strategies and perform a variety of marketing tactics.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course contains several chapters that explore the various areas of business development training. With short video lessons that average five minutes in length, employees will quickly learn about the fundamentals of business development and study concepts such as sales strategies, search engine optimization, Internet marketing and competitive intelligence.
How It Works
The video lessons in this chapter can be conveniently accessed on any computer or mobile device and they're available to watch at any time. This gives employees the flexibility to learn about business development whenever it's convenient for them.
Taking the course is easy:
- Short and entertaining video lessons cover the fundamentals of business development in a simple and concise way
- Interactive quizzes help employees check their understanding of business development concepts and terminology
- Chapter exams help employees assess their comprehension as they work through each chapter
- Retention of the most important business development concepts are solidified with a final multiple-choice course exam
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: This course helps employees become familiar with business development concepts and understand how these topics relate to one another.
- Helps employees stay current: The subjects covered in this chapter involve current business topics such as search engine optimization and Internet marketing.
- Develops employee skills: The course benefits employees who want to further develop their business knowledge and skill sets.
|Chapter||Topics & Objectives|
|Business Development Basics||Define business development and learn about various processes, methods, techniques, strategies and software and tools.|
|Sales Strategies & Business Development||Understand various types of sales strategies, approaches and tactics, as well as how sales strategies relate to business development and marketing.|
|Competitive Intelligence in Business Development||Discover the difference between competitive intelligence and business intelligence and study the necessary processes, strategies, tools and techniques related to competitive intelligence.|
|SEO for Business Development||Explore the world of search engine optimization and its advantages and disadvantages.|
|Marketing for Business Development||Learn about several marketing strategies, the 4 Ps of marketing and different market types.|
|Internet Marketing Tactics||Study strategies, plans, methods, processes, software and techniques related to Internet marketing.|
|Applications for Business Development||Understand career-specific applications of business development concepts for professions in real estate, medicine, law and small business.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? www.heiqigong.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Careers in Strategy & Business Development
- Business Development Vs Marketing Executive
- Marketing Director Vs Business Development Director
- Online Business Marketing Classes and Courses Overview
- Online Courses in Organizational Development
- Business Strategy Course Overviews
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Online Organizational Psychology and Development Degree
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Online Marketing and Sales Degree
- Online Courses for Early Childhood Development
- Why Take Online Professional Development Courses?
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses