- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 372
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1CSET Multiple Subjects Requirements
This course can be found in: CSET/CBEST Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 50+ CSET/CBEST study guides, and 4,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryUse this study guide/course as part of your preparations for the CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest 2. In these lessons and assessments, you'll review all of the concepts that appear on the exam, and our subject matter experts will be happy to answer any questions you have while you study.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
45 chapters in CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest II (214): Practice & Study Guide
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Related CSET/CBEST Courses
About This Course
We've taken the stress out of preparing for the CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest 2 exam by creating this course. Using a computer or mobile device, you can study subjects such as mechanics, properties of matter and geometric measurement. Because this course is self-paced, you can review as few or as many of the lessons as you'd like to customize your study experience to your needs.
Check out our CSET-CBEST Preparation resources! We've got CSET-CBEST courses to teach you the material, comprehensive CSET-CBEST study guides to help you study, CSET-CBEST practice tests to test your knowledge, and CSET-CBEST informational articles to get you up to speed on testing logistics.
Syllabus & Course Information
The objective of this study guide course is to help you improve your understanding of the material covered in the California Subject Examinations for Teachers (CSET) Multiple Subjects Subtest II. It includes chapter-specific topics that cover physical sciences, life sciences, Earth and space sciences, and mathematics. After finishing these lessons, you should be ready to:
- Provide information about the properties of matter, atomic elements and molecules
- Detail various forces of nature and forms of energy
- Outline cell biology, human biology, plant biology, ecology and principles of evolution
- Explain topics in astronomy, geography and other fields of Earth and space science
- Discuss number theory and basic arithmetic
- Solve problems involving algebraic functions, equations, expressions and graphs
- Understand two- and three-dimensional geometric figures and their properties
- Explain the collection and analysis of data for statistics, probability, graphs and tables
This test prep course is made up of 328 lessons in 43 chapters that present the information you'll need to study for the exam. For quick self assessment, check out the quizzes and tests contained in all chapters.
CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest II Exam Information
The California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) uses the CSET Multiple Subjects certification exam to ensure potential California teachers possess the basic knowledge needed to meet educational standards. The CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest II is one of three subtests of this exam.
- Number of Questions: 56
- Question Type: 52 multiple-choice questions and 4 constructed-response questions
- Time Limit: 3 hours
- Exam Cost: $99
CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest II Exam Breakdown
|CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest II Exam Concept||Percent of the CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest II Exam||Approximate Number of Questions||Chapter Lessons|
CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest II Preparation & Registration
Designed to be utilized as part of your preparations for the CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest II, this course provides you with an easy-to-use and effective format. Start by selecting one of the short, engaging lessons and review it to reinforce your understanding of the material. Take the lesson's quiz to test your understanding of the material, and use our video links to access parts of the lessons that explain the topics you missed. Once you've completed all the lessons and quizzes in a chapter, be sure to take the practice chapter exam to see if you are ready to answer related questions on the CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest II.
You may register to take subtest II by itself, or with the other two subtests of the CSET Multiple Subjects certification exam. These subtests are offered all year, Mondays through Saturdays, save for holidays. When signing up for a testing session, you must choose one of the locations that proctor Pearson exams in the state of California and nationwide. You may withdraw from or reschedule a testing session as long as you do so no later than 24 hours before your scheduled testing session. If you need to retake any of the subtests, you must wait at least 45 days after your previous attempt.
California Subject Examinations for Teachers (CSET) Multiple Subjects Subtest II is a registered trademark of Pearson Education, Inc., which is not affiliated with www.heiqigong.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? www.heiqigong.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Top AP Exam Study Guides and Resources
- The Subjects New Early Childhood Teachers Need to Study
- Not Ready for a Real-Life Jurassic World? Study These Subjects to Prepare
- How to Guide Students Through www.heiqigong.com's Courses
- GED Study Guide Flashcards
- Studying 101: Guide to Studying in College
- How to Earn Money Answering Questions for www.heiqigong.com
- Overview of Legal Studies Courses
- GED Books and Study Materials for Test Preparation
- GED Preparation: How to Study for the Essay Portion of the GED
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts