- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 265
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is a Linear Equation?
Course SummaryLet us help you boost your high school precalculus grades with this engaging and fun tutoring solutions course. Our short video lessons highlight the important topics you are studying in your precalc class, and our multiple-choice quizzes let your solve practice problems to help you measure how well you understand these concepts.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
How it works:
- Begin your exam review, assignment or other high school precalculus work.
- Identify the concepts that you're stuck on.
- Find the video tutorials on the topics you need to understand.
- Press play, watch and learn!
- Test your understanding with quizzes and practice exams.
Who's it for?
This tutoring solution will benefit any student who is trying to learn high school precalculus material and earn better grades. This resource can help students including those who:
- Struggle with understanding inequalities, quadratic functions, rational expressions, limits, sequences or any other high school precalculus topic
- Have limited time for studying
- Want a cost effective way to supplement their math learning
- Prefer learning math visually
- Find themselves failing or close to failing high school precalculus
- Cope with ADD or ADHD
- Want to get ahead in high school precalculus
- Don't have access to their math teacher outside of class
Why it works:
- Engaging Tutors: We make learning high school precalculus simple and fun.
- Cost Efficient: For about 20% of the cost of a private tutor, you'll have unlimited access 24/7.
- Consistent High Quality: Unlike a live precalculus tutor, these video lessons are thoroughly reviewed.
- Convenient: Imagine a tutor as portable as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Learn precalculus on the go!
- Learn at Your Pace: You can pause and rewatch lessons as often as you'd like, until you master the material.
- Learn how to work with linear equations.
- Solve and graph inequalities.
- Graph and solve absolute value equations.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide complex numbers.
- Solve systems of linear equations.
- Take a look at different types of mathematical modeling.
- Learn how to solve quadratics and quadratic inequalities.
- Factor quadratic equations and complete the square.
- Explore basic geometry applications in precalculus.
- Take a look at the basics of functions.
- Describe common function operations.
- Recognize symmetry graphically.
- Graph basic functions and polynomials.
- Define derivatives.
- Evaluate polynomial functions.
- Solve higher-degree polynomial functions.
- Graph and solve rational functions.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide rational expressions.
- Describe the properties of logarithms.
- Become familiar with the unit circle and special right triangles.
- Graph trigonometric functions.
- Solve trigonometric equations.
- List the basic trigonometric identities.
- Explore applications of trigonometry.
- Graph piecewise functions.
- Solve systems of linear equations.
- Calculate arithmetic and geometric sequences.
- Use set-builder notation to write sets of numbers.
- Graph different types of conic sections.
- Evaluate parametric equations.
- Identify regions of continuity and discontinuity in graphs.
- Determine the limits of functions.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? www.heiqigong.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- How Video Games Help Children with ADHD Study & Have Fun
- Build a School Success Kit to Help Your ADHD Child Do Well in Class
- Integrating Technology in the High School Classroom with Video Lessons
- Flip Your Classroom with www.heiqigong.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- 5 Lessons to Help Your Students Understand the Elections
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Help Desk Analyst Courses and Classes Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses