- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 114
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Physics? - Definition, History & Branches
Course SummaryIf you use the Holt McDougal Physics textbook in class, this course is a great resource to supplement your studies. The course covers the same important physics concepts found in the book, but uses short videos that make the physics lessons easier to understand and more fun to learn.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's It For?
Anyone enrolled in a class using the Holt McDougal Physics textbook should consider this companion course. You will learn the material faster, retain it longer and earn a better grade.
How It Works
- Identify the chapter in your Holt McDougal Physics textbook with which you need help.
- Find the corresponding chapter within our Holt McDougal Physics Textbook Companion Course.
- Watch fun videos that cover the physics topics you need to learn or review.
- Complete the quizzes to test your understanding.
- If you need additional help, re-watch the videos until you've mastered the material or submit a question for one of our instructors.
Why It Works
- Fun Content: These videos make learning Holt McDougal Physics fun with engaging animation and real-world examples.
- Great Instructors: www.heiqigong.com uses exceptional educators who can take concepts like the Laws of Motion and make them easy to understand.
- Multiple Ways to Learn: Watch videos or read the lesson transcript.
- Easy to Use: Access this textbook companion on any smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Students will be able to learn all the physics topics in the textbook with this engaging course, including:
- Physics overview
- Velocity, displacement and speed
- Vectors and 2-dimensional motion
- Forces and the laws of motion
- Work, energy, momentum and collisions
- Motion and gravitation
- Heat, fluid mechanics and thermodynamics
- Waves and sound
- Light and reflection
- Refraction and diffraction
- Electrical forces, fields and energy
- Magnetism and electromagnetic waves
- Atomic and subatomic physics
Holt McDougal is a registered trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, which is not affiliated with www.heiqigong.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? www.heiqigong.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- What Are Some Online Video Mathematics Courses that Would Assist ME in Physics?
- Online Graduate Physics Courses and Classes Review
- Online Undergraduate Physics Classes and Courses Overview
- Online Soil Physics Course and Class Overviews
- Nuclear Physics Degree Requirements & Courses
- Are There Any Online Physics Courses at the Alamo Colleges?
- List of Free Online Physics Courses, Lectures and Learning Materials
- List of Free Online Quantum Physics Courses and Learning Materials
- Online Physics Course Descriptions with School Options
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses