- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 210
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What Is Praxis?
Course SummaryThis course covers the new Praxis Core Combined Test (5752), which has been administered since September 2019. To study for the old exam, administered until August 2020, please use our Praxis Core Combined Test (5751) Study Guide. Please note that only the math portion of the exam has changed between these two versions, and the reading and writing sections have stayed the same.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
29 chapters in Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Combined Test (5752): Study Guide & Test Prep
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Combined Test (5752) Study Guide
The Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Combined Test (5752) is new and has been offered since September 2019. The Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Combined Test (5751) will be offered until August 2020 and is separate from this www.heiqigong.com course. The only difference between these two tests is the math portion.
Check out our Praxis test prep materials! We've got Praxis courses to teach you the material, comprehensive Praxis study guides to help you study, Praxis practice tests to test your knowledge and informational Praxis resources to get you up to speed on testing logistics.
Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Combined Test Course Information
This course is designed to prepare you for the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Combined Test (5752), covering all of the topics outlined in the official test materials provided by National Evaluation Series. Our professional instructors created this comprehensive course to help you master these objectives. Some of the topics covered in this course are listed below:
- Articulate the theme and main ideas of a text
- Evaluate arguments and reasoning
- Analyze word choice and language
- Identify the importance of structure and organization
- Recognize differing points of view in a text
- Outline the structure of written arguments
- Apply appropriate word choice and grammar
- Analyze language and sentence structure
- Review word choice and writing mechanics
- Demonstrate familiarity with different research skills
- Work with integers, fractions and decimals
- Solve problems involving percents, rates and properties of whole numbers
- Discuss fundamental algebra and geometry concepts
- Solve real-life problems
- Assess data and statistics
Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Combined Test Course Format
This course contains 200 lessons that are broken into 28 chapters. As you work through the course, watch the video lessons and follow along with the printable transcripts. The course also includes interactive lesson quizzes and chapter exams to help you remember the concepts you study.
Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Combined Test Information
- Number of Questions: 154 questions
- Question Type: Multiple-choice and two essay questions
- Time Limit: 4.5 hours
- Exam Cost: $150
Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Combined Test Breakdown
|Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Combined Test Concept||Percent of the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Combined Test||Approximate Number of Questions|
Please note: this exam also has two essays within the writing test section.
Registering and Preparing for the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Combined Test
Registration for the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Combined Test is offered throughout the year. To register for the exam, go to the ETS website and create a Praxis account. If you require special assistance during test day, you must submit a request and have it approved by ETS Disability Service before your test can be scheduled. Requests can be submitted through the online Praxis account, email, mail or courier service. On test day, be sure to bring photo ID and your admission ticket to the testing center.
These video lessons are short and engaging to help you understand the material you will encounter on the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Combined Test. Be sure to complete the self-assessment quizzes at the end of each lesson to ensure you have absorbed the material.
For more information on registering and preparing for the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Combined Test, check out our Praxis Informational Resources.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? www.heiqigong.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- What Are the Praxis Core Academic Skills Tests?
- The Best Way to Study for Your Praxis Test
- Top AP Exam Study Guides and Resources
- Which Praxis Tests Does Utah Require for New Teachers?
- Reading & Writing Tests
- Praxis Test Preparation & Resources
- GED Study Methods By Test Section
- MOUS Test and Exam Information
- How to Study for AP Tests
- How Do www.heiqigong.com Courses Align With Common Core Standards?
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses